Add to Cart
or call: 717-553-5199
Designed by Ryan Adams & Walrus Audio to Ryan’s exact specifications.
• The ultimate tool for switching between single coil and humbucking guitars.
• Low, Mid and High Band rotary knobs for cutting and boosting frequencies.
• Toggle switches activate or bypass rotary knobs.
• Launch switch engages a 10db MOSFET boost. Great for switching between low and high
output guitars with minimal tweaking.
• 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA minimum. • Made in USA
From the mind of Ryan Adams comes a new guitar utility with more tricks up its sleeve than a 1980s supervillain. The Defcon4 works as a preamp and EQ to meticulously craft your tone. When the Launch switch is engaged, it functions as a searing boost for your guitar. Avoid tedious amp tweaking during a set and use the Defcon4 to easily switch from single coil to humbucking instruments with a quick twist of the rotary switches.
Use the Low (IV), Mid (III) and High Band (II) rotary knobs to cut and boost frequencies of your signal. Flip the launch switch to go to “Defcon1” and activate a 10db MOSFET boost. Use toggle switches to activate or bypass each frequency. When activated, the corresponding illuminated numbers will turn on.
Artwork and pedal concept was inspired by 1983 movie WarGames and Ryan’s love for all things 80’s nostalgia. “I want this to look like someone from the 80s was pushing the technology they had available at the time.” -RA