Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. Need more channels? The Cloudlifter CL-2 provides two channels of active ultra-clean gain. Features include:
• Active Ultra-Clean Gain – Provides up to two channels of up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Simply connect one or two dynamic or ribbon mics to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. Great for two mono channels or a stereo configuration.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter's patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.