The Korg Kross 61 Mobile Workstation Keyboard is the performance synth, reimagined. Just under 10 lbs, the Kross offers portability, super-easy sound selection, and a huge helping of no-compromise sounds you've come to expect from Korg with tons of performance features. A clean, attractive layout make Kross a perfect synth for everyone -- from keyboardists, to guitarists, to producers looking for that no-hassle creation tool -- all at an extremely attractive price point.
The Korg Kross Music Workstation is designed with flexibility, portability, great sound, and value in mind. Kross is highly portable, and can be powered either by the included AC adapter or 6 AA batteries. The high-quality EDS-i sound engine is distilled from the EDS/EDS-X sound engines found on Korg's most advanced instruments.
For fast beat production, Kross features an analog-style step sequencer similar to our popular Electribe series and other famous drum machines. This is part of Kross's full-fledged 16-track sequencer, with powerful onboard editing and effects. There's even a built-in stereo audio recorder with mic and line inputs. Despite being packed with functionality, this 61-key keyboard is only 10 lbs. It's a distinctive standard in music workstations, with specs and style that set it apart from all others.
- Stylish and distinctive red and black two-tone body color
- The lightweight body is only 9.5 lbs, and can be powered by 6x AA batteries
- A wide variety of sounds that utilize twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments, and meet the needs of a broad range of
- Sound Selector makes it easy to find the sound you're looking for
- Favorites function lets you register 64 selected sounds or audio songs for one-touch access -- a great feature for live performances
- Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in, with a total of seven effects available for simultaneous use
- External input jacks allow a mic or external audio source to be directly connected
- Quick Layer/Split function for on-the-fly versatility
- Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub your performances and vocals
- Step sequencer inherited from the Electribe, a 16-track MIDI sequencer, a drum track, and an arpeggiator
- Connects to your computer via USB for plug-in integration with a DAW