A distinctive three-piece back and antique white binding around the fingerboard set it apart. Expressive quarter-inch straight bracing gives it balance and power for any situation. Premium East Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, and a timeless Dreadnought shape have made it the choice for pickers, strummers, and players from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood